Safe and Care 360 Program
Actions taken into practice within the All Ritmo Cancun hotel, in order to take care of the health and well-being of our guests as well as that of our hotel employees. These do not represent the totality of the actions undertaken by the hotel in order to take care of the health and well-being of guests and employees, there are more that are described in the SAVE and CARE PROGRAM
The measures implemented by areas are as follows:
- It will clean and disinfect with disinfectant products all objects of use such as: breakfast table, desk, telephones, door plates, peephole, drawer handles, minibar door or liquor dispenser, switches, rails, tend cards, telephones, saves, TV remote.
- Change of all wardrobe at each exit.
- All rooms will be nebulized at each exit and the door will be closed with a sanitized room stamp.
- The use of a plastic mask by the chamber maids and all the staff who access the rooms is mandatory.
- Deliver a kit of personal hygiene products for guests at each check-in
- An acrylic partition will be installed in all receptions and desks as additional protection.
- During the check-in, the Health Declaration will apply and request permission from each guest to take the temperature as a preventive measure. In case of symptoms, the Suspicious Case protocol is activated. After each service, the receptionist will clean and disinfect all objects, equipment and surfaces that have been in contact with the guest with SANI 950: desks, computer equipment, telephone devices, pens, scissors, etc. and then disinfectant gel will be applied on the hands.
- After the exchange of objects between client and employee such as: stationery, pens, etc. the employee will apply disinfectant gel on their hands
- Offer and supply disinfectant gel to all arrivals after getting off a vehicle: bus, taxi or private car
- Upon receiving a new guest, will be informed that their bags will be disinfected
- Clean surfaces with disinfectant every 3 hours or whenever necessary, equipment or objects that are frequently handled.
- The healthy distance in the pool, beach and general coexistence areas will be taken care of.
- The use of disinfectant gel is mandatory for all guests entering the restaurant
- Buffets are eliminated; restaurants will be operated à la carte
- The capacity of restaurants is reduced to 50% of their current capacity or what is necessary to respect the healthy distance
- You will exchange tablecloths or tablecloths and napkins for clean ones after each service.
- All types of self-service food assembly will be avoided, everything must be served by waiters directly from the kitchen in restaurants, snacks, bars, cafes, banquets, coffee breaks and food trucks
- A menu with QR code will be implemented so that the guest can view it from their cell phone, as an alternative to the physical menu
- It will reinforce the application and review of the correct level of chlorine in swimming pools.
- Sanitize all areas through the C/A with disinfectant.
- The use of plastic masks is mandatory for room operators when accessing rooms.
Food and Product Reception
- All the product will be disinfected at the merchandise reception upon arrival at the hotel before it enters our warehouses.